Tonight I'm feeling a bit more centrist than usual
It is The Year of Some People's Lord 2005, and what does it matter? Still an immodestly brutal world, no? Yet, we find ways of being bored by our surroundings, and of being distressed with the tiniest of things. The post-industrial economy doesn't produce perspective enough for the lot of us. And a post-3am Jule doesn't produce much of interest to anyone but himself. But rest assured (if you aren't already, at this hour) that he is thoroughly amusing himself. So much so in fact that he is willing to take requests for future post topics. Some of his suggestions are: "social dynamics of mid-to-late-twenty-somethings"; "just how totally fucked is the international geopolitical situation, anyway?"; "The failures of modern western models of 'love' and 'relationships'; and, "What you think you're looking for but can't find because it doesn't exist."
Also, I'm a big fan of being able to so easily
center
text here.
I will probably be abusing this feature a lot.
Also, I'm a big fan of being able to so easily
center
text here.
I will probably be abusing this feature a lot.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home