Either I'm losing my mind...
...Or we're as dumb as the rest of the world thinks we are.
The gap between what we say and what we do is so painfully clear right now, just thinking about it makes my grind my teeth. Wake up and smell the class structure.
A march on DC against the war? Can I put up with ANSWER and Co. again? Probably. We'll see. Hey, this is fun. I could post a story like this every day. One for every day of an occupation that's well into it's 3rd year. What can we possibly do to make up for that? The only ethical thing we could have done would have been to throw ourselves into the gears of the machine to stop the war before it started. Now?
The gap between what we say and what we do is so painfully clear right now, just thinking about it makes my grind my teeth. Wake up and smell the class structure.
A march on DC against the war? Can I put up with ANSWER and Co. again? Probably. We'll see. Hey, this is fun. I could post a story like this every day. One for every day of an occupation that's well into it's 3rd year. What can we possibly do to make up for that? The only ethical thing we could have done would have been to throw ourselves into the gears of the machine to stop the war before it started. Now?

1 Comments:
What's really super is when a kid in one of your classes gets annoyed when multiple people including the teacher all suggest that poverty is increasing. That put a kick in my step.
Post a Comment
<< Home